OUR ENVIRONMENTAL CHARTER
« We dont inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our children »
_ Antoine de Saint Exupéry.
Because it is necessary and urgent to preserve our beautiful island and planet, We are commited since 2014 to an environmental protection strategy to think and realise real environmental actions, like waste sorting, water and electricity consumption reduction on the premises of the hotel.In 2017 we obtained the EUROPEAN ECOLABEL delivered by AFNOR.
We are also raising awareness among our clients concerning the waste sorting and the water and electricity consumption.We also sensitize our guests via our reception, our booklet and the posters in our rooms so they can become partners and players of this environmental approach.
In 2017, a SMART FLOWER have been installed to follow the course of the sun and optimise, up to 40% our power generation
The entire team is aware of these issues and respond favourably to this ecotourism approach, conscious of the impact it has on our island.
We also advise our guests to go towards activities close to the nature of the fauna and flora with partners who are themselves committed either to the Guadeloupe National Park or to other associations.
- Selective sorting of glass, cardboard and plastic.
- Optimization of the use of packagings
- Use of a pressure reducing valve
- Constant monitoring of water consumption
- Tropical garden with local species
- 100% LED lighting
- 100% solar boiler
- Control of the air-conditioning systems
- “SMART FLOWER” solar energy production
- Exclusive use of Ecocert/ Ecolabel certified products (cleaning products, shower gel, dish soap, detergent)